Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome!

This is my new blog. From the creator of Flagpole X. I am a 10 year old kid who goes to Walt Disney World every year. But I feel Walt Disney World might be too formal so...we'll call it the "world"

I have gone on a fair amount of rides. Not a lot of the Rock and Roller Coaster stuff. But I love Test Track. The next few posts will be about a lot of attractions. resorts and dining. My favorite parks ranked best to worst are Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom. I dislike Animal Kingdom as it is extremely hot at times.

I will do reviews and overviews of the following attractions, resorts and dining such as:

Test Track
The Beach Club
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Soarin'
The Land Pavillion
Boardwalk
Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Pop Century
Beaches and Cream
Polynesian
Splash Mountain
it's a small world
Americal Idol Experience
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.
Toy Story Mania!
The Seas With Nemo and Friends
Journey Into Imagination
Cast Members
Illuminations
Disney World: OVERPRICED
Tips to Save Money

Check back Tuesday for my first post which is on The Beach Club Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment